It’s been over two months and I’m finally making my way back to the blogosphere. It’s been a crazy past few weeks and I’m finally just settling in t
o my new post-grad life. If you followed me over on the old site, you know I had a busy month of May and June. I turned 22, graduated from university, moved to a new apartment, and traveled all over Europe for over a month! The last few weeks I’ve been settling into my new apartment and getting back to a somewhat regular schedule which includes lots of reading and blogging. Since it’s been so long, I wanted to do a quick wrap-up of my favorite reads from May/June!
Books I read while traveling in Europe:
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Grin and Beard It (Winston Brothers, #2) by Penny Reid
- Beard Science (Winston Brothers, #3) by Penny Reid
And to finish off the month of June I read:
- Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
- Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1) by Penny Reid
I’m actually pleasantly surprised at the amount of books I read while I was away. There was a lot of down time while we were traveling on trains, buses, and planes so I decided to spend that time wisely! More on the books I particularly enjoyed and my new favorite TV shows in my next Currently Obsessed post! Until then enjoy some pictures from my European adventure!
P.S. I went to Amsterdam, Cologne, Vienna, Prague, Paris, Lyon, Nice, Florence, Rome, Naples, and Palermo.